Reservations and cancellation policy 2023
- Bookings are made through direct enquiry with Kalukanda House owners or via one of our trusted, accredited travel partners only. This is earmarked with a refundable £100 deposit made to Kalukanda House. Dates are confirmed and blocked off in the diary with a 50% deposit, the balance is payable 60 days before check in.
- All guests must travel to Kalukanda House with necessary visa, insurances and PCR tests paid for and communicated to Kalukanda House or the booking agent prior to flight boarding. If required at the time of arrival, online health declarations sent by the booking teams must be completed 48 hours before arrival and transfers from the airport to Kalukanda House must be via a certified safe and secure driver.
- All SLTDA and government requirements in place at the time of stay must be met by guests while staying at Kalukanda House. Management reserves the right to refuse guests entry if health guidelines are not adhered to.
- Guests must advise us immediately if unwell within 14 days of arrival at Kalukanda house.
- Guests must advise us if they have been travelling in a high risk Covid19 country within 14 days of arrival at Kalukanda House.
- If guests are unable to travel on their due date because of a national travel ban policy in Sri Lanka or in their home country due to Covid19, we would provide a refund or re-book for 18 months with a price promise if they prefer. *
- Insurance policies must include Covid 19 medical cover and repatriation clauses. We respectfully ask guests to take precautions and responsibility for their health prior to their holiday
- Cancellations for any other reasons are subject to our standard terms and conditions If the dates can be re-sold, the deposit will be passed back minus a USD 150 admin fee *
- Standard terms : bookings are secured with a 50% deposit, balance is payable 60 days prior to travel. Cancellation over 6 months before arrival - deposit repayable by Kalukanda House minus $100 admin fee. Cancellation less than 6 months - 50% deposit is retained by Kalukanda House. A no-show results in loss of full payment.
- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email.